Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Of choices

Things change. You evolve, you move forward. And so things change. No matter how much you try days will continue to have only 24 hours. It's a bit like juggling; you can try and add more balls, but at some point if you cross your own limits it'll all fall down.

So you make choices. It breaks my heart that I can't do musicals this year, but it's for a good cause; a greater cause, a better future. So I make my peace with it. I can't have everything. And it only makes me cherish what I do have so much more.

Sadly I'm the only one here thinking like this. They're all happy and proud(?) to see me grow. To see good things happening in my life, and with it good people. And yet resent me for not having as much time for them. But if this is an attempt to make me feel self-conscious about wanting to spread my wings and fly, then pout all you want and see if I care...

No comments: