Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012

Lets look back and think about all that 2012 has brought us (well, me).

In 2012 I got my first job since moving to the UK. Eleven months later I got my second job. I had driving lessons and, for most of the year, I had a car to drive. I went to my first English wedding. Celebrated two years of being with a wonderful man. Went to London at least three times (my memory's a bit foggy as to the beginning of the year already!). Saw two musicals. Saw Michael Ball and Imelda Staunton perform live, thus making an old dream come true. Celebrated the Queen's jubilee in great fashion. Had a romantic getaway in York. Lost a tiny bit of weight, did some bits of home improvement on the house. Read a lot (about 12,000 pages!). Overall I believe I got used to the way of living, the weather, the people, the culture, to a point when I finally feel at home.

On the other hand everything could've been bigger. So even though it wasn't a bad year, I still feel that I could be so much further up ahead, that I could've accomplished so much more. That I could've lived so much more! It wasn't a bad year, but it was a small version of it's full potential. And now, with all that in mind, cue the new year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

In fact grand employment with the blog. I do akin to your solid toil and will remain for more post from you as post gave me happiness and gives some helps to do same work right here. Thanks a lot…………………………journalism personal statement

see this here said...

Good post. I like it. It was interesting to read it. Great thank's author for sharing…

Unknown said...

I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitelyhttp://www.ukessaywritingservice.com/ delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly))