Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The end of an era


(No spoilers, so feel free to keep reading!)

And so it ended. I watched the movie this evening and absolutely loved it. And yes, it does feel like the end of an era. I started the first book when I was only twelve (I'm twenty five now) and it changed me. I sorta grew up with Harry Potter. I was just a lonely kid with her nose stuck in a book, carrying the books around like mates, just for company's sake. And now that the end has come it is with a smile on my face that I say farewell to an old friend. Because as I've read somewhere in the blogosphere, the boy who lived will never die. Each time a new reader opens one of the books the magic starts all over again. And that's nice, isn't it? That all this legacy will continue to live on. And so farewell, old mate, and thank you for everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, really surprising and interesting blog.
You can visit my also and follow/subscribe if you want :)

http://bianchii.blogspot.com

Have a nice day :)

sophia smith said...

Hary Porter is one of the best movie..I watch all the part at least 4 times..I am big fan of him..Thanks a lot for sharing here..

raymeds.com