Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No man's land

I live in no man's land. Neither here nor there, just freaking in between. It was one of the first (extremely nagging) breakthroughs I had sitting on the shrink's couch. I belong simply nowhere. It's not new to me that I just don't fit in any crowd. For years I've known that I lack loads of experiences most people my age should've had by now whilst at the same time I've lived through things most people won't ever even dream about. So usually I don't go along with people my age (although - and gladly - there are some exceptions) but at the same time I can't really say I fit in with my older friends. Granted, I totally believe thirties rock and I do love my thirties friends. I just don't belong there yet. I will always be the baby. And anytime soon I should be ready to accept the fact that that is not nearly enough for me.

2 comments:

Tati said...

You're not alone...except for the thirties friends part.

joana said...

Again... way to steal my thunder...