Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 - the bad

I know it's a bit early for this post, but something tells me that in a near future I'll have little time to come here and write. So here it is. Part one.


The bad. It's now been months since my last dance lesson. Or acting lesson. I miss having a choreography and a deadline. I can't dance in bars or parties either. I don't remember the steps and all my swing seems to be awol. My social life is a bit down, but it's all my own doing, so I can't really complain there, can I? My masters has now come to a halt and there's nothing I can do at this point but wait. My grandmother died. From my mother's side all I have left is my uncle. My brother has been bedridden for the entire year. He's had surgery and it's not looking bright and shiny. Good times.

No comments: