Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 - the good

Part Two. Here we go.



The good. I finished my classes. All that's left for me to finish my masters is the internship. So no more cramming and reading tedious stuff. Ever. Big yay! The musical course was nothing short of amazing. Learned a lot, had a blast, met great people (creatures that like musicals, yay!). Did the Trinity Guildhall exam and got a Distinction on level 4. Theraphy is coming to an end (I'm all bright and shiny now!). Got a job in the book section of El Corte Inglés. Well, it was only a 27 day contract, but it still counts as fulfilling a dream! And who knows, they might offer me something more at the end of it (fingers crossed, people!). Started learning a new language. Traveled abroad on my own for the first time. But the thing that makes 2010 the best year yet is the wolf. Words aren't big enough to express how great he is and how much I love him. Thank you for being in my life. Here's to an amazing 2011 :)

No comments: