Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Dumb luck

Some people say I'm lucky. It's true, I'm very blessed in many many ways. But what makes me a bit less than happy is the importance they give to luck. Almost like there's nothing else, and that's not the case. Sometimes almost like they think it's undeserved. I'm just lucky and it's not fair to the rest of the world. To these people I have only one thing to say: well, my friends, tough! I have had my share of pain and struggle, and I'm sure there will be plenty more of it throughout my life. That's the way it is. But what I have I deserve. I have worked and suffered for it. I'm not a martyr, but I'm also not a dumb bimbo who has it easy. I'm smart and resourceful, I work hard when I need to and I'm a nice person. I deserve all the love and good people around me. And all the luck that befalls me too.

1 comment:

Tati said...

woooow o que é que se passou?