Pages

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Counting blessings

In the meantime, I'm trying to look on the bright side in order to keep the gloominess at bay. So here is my blessing list:

  1. I have friends who constantly ask me how I'm doing
  2. There's loads of lovely birthday presents that tell me my people get me after all
  3. As Gene Kelly puts it, I got music... and rain!
  4. I have online connection and musical radios that are my spoonful of sugar (to help the nasty medicine go down)
  5. UCI offered me a free ticket for my birthday and that was so sweet and heart-warming :)
  6. It's Oscar week and I consider myself well-informed (watched 18 out of 34 nominated movies)
  7. New friends to be made next Saturday
  8. Top hats! And whores!
  9. There's tea, cappuccino and many cheerful mugs to help move the job along
  10. I have a full week to get back on track, so lets keep positive!

There! I feel better already.

No comments: