Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Waiting for Christmas

Can't wait for Christmas. Everything is already set in my mind, just waiting for the dates to make it all happen. Waiting to rearrange the furniture in the living room and to decorate the Christmas tree. To put the jello thingies shaped like flakes in my car windows. Waiting to do the origami stars and stick them on my brother's window. Waiting to bake butter cookies and cook my gradma's old recipe again. Waiting to buy the presents. Waiting to have a wrapping session while listening to a Christmas cd. But most of all, I'm waiting for a plane with a wolf in it. Then it will trully be Christmas.

2 comments:

Tati said...

não te esqueças de levar as astes vermelhas de veado!

joana said...

De rena, Tatiana, de rena... oh rapariga, tantos anos comigo e não aprendeste nada? :P