Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today I did my Christmas tree. As I was arranging the lights and finding a place for all the balls and stars (to the sound of Mary Poppins, thank you very much), images of this new season kept popping into my head.

Me and the wolf's folks waiting for him at the airport. He commenting on the jello decorations I've put in my car. Me driving us places. Seeing the lights of the Christmas tree reflected on his face right before we kiss. Having home-made pizza with him and his folks. Introducing him to my family. Falling asleep to the sound of his breathing. Seeing him walk about wearing the silly scarf I made him. Watching the new Doctor Who Christmas special all snuggled up together on the couch. Kissing at the stroke of midnight at New Years. Having him pick me up at work not knowing where we're going next. Being together for about two weeks.

Twenty two days to go... and I'm counting every minute.

No comments: