Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week one report

So the first week went by in a flash, and here are the results! Diet-wise all was peachy fine for three days until I got back to work, by which point I fell miserably off the wagon. Exercise - none, though my legs have been killing me from working so much. Stress - a lot! Always on the run, always exhausted. On the new projects front nothing happened as well, but that was to be expected, what with all the stressful, stressful days! Morale - high, which is quite a good thing, all things considered.

So it wasn't the shiniest of starts, but I'm okay with it. I knew it was going to be hard and the thing is, I held the boat for three days, and that's something (little, but still something). Now all I have to do is learn how to keep things going whilst I'm at work, if not to keep it going forwards, at least to keep it going backwards! And lets have faith! I'm going to get there, even if it takes me a long time to do it!

1 comment:

Tati said...

That's the spirit! Keep the faith!