Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A sorta fairytale

on my way up north up on the ventura I pulled back the hood and I was talking to you and I knew then it would be a life long thing but I didn't know that we, we could break a silver lining and I'm so sad like a good book I can't put this day back a sorta fairytale with you a sorta fairytale with you things you said that day up on the 101 the girl had come undone I tried to downplay it with a bet about us you said that- you'd take it as long as I could I could not erase it and I'm so sad like a good book I can't put this day back a sorta fairytale with you a sorta fairytale with you and I ride along side and I rode along side you then and I rode along side till you lost me there in the open road and I rode along side till the honey spread itself so thin for me to break your bread for me to take your word I had to steal it. way up north I took my day all in all was a pretty nice day and I put the hood right back where you could taste heaven perfectly feel out the summer breeze didn't know when we'd be back I don't didn't think we'd end up like and I'm so sad like a good book I can't put this day back a sorta fairytale with you a sorta fairytale with you I could pick back up whenever I feel a sorta fairytale with you a sorta fairytale with you a sorta fairytale with you I could pick back up whenever I feel

[video lá em baixo]

2 comments:

marina said...

ai ai...tori, tori...

e isto basta :) esta música, esta música...

:) **********

sahara said...

esta música. uma das minhas favoritas of all time. quando ouço tudo se ilumina e arrepia. o video também está perfeito. tudo bem enquadrado. mas a letra. a letra é o melhor. em palavras da tori o que às vezes se sente. muito. e a voz dela, a calma que ela evoca. quase parece cantar ao ouvido. para adormecer. e sonhar o conto-de-fadas. para depois acordar e reconhcê-lo quando aparecer.

beijo grande*