Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Half a meerkat on stand by

I miss dancing. And acting. And singing on stage. I miss going out and going to the movies. I miss dinner with friends and overall I miss people. I spend the great majority of my days at home in front of my laptop working. On my own. I miss a lot of things. But then on a day like today I realize that I'm really on the right path. I'm doing what I must to take my next step. And, to be perfectly honest, I'm actually liking it. The work I mean. More than I've thought I would. And I'm doing better than I ever thought I would. Granted, I still make mistakes, but considering I'm just an intern... that to be expected. So yeah, I'm happy. And even though sometimes it feels I'm sacrificing too great a slice of what I love, in the end it's worth it.

No comments: