Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

People that bug people

I'm getting looks now. And snotty comments. According to those two I have become one of them. For shame! I am now one of those brainless women that wait for a man. My life is on hold until he comes and until then my life has no meaning, my days have no air. Yes, this is what they think. Do I care? No, I don't. Who are they, anyway? One has been living in a disfunctional relationship for an embarassing number of years, the other has been alone for an entire lifetime (not that I think less of people for that, but then don't come with that holier than thou attitude like they would never make the same mistake).

I am in love. That's the greatest thing ever. For about a year it'll be long distance. Do I like it? Of course not. But things are what they are and I'm living my life the best way I know how (and as a matter of fact, I think I'm doing a brilliant job at it!). I have the best person ever by my side and the future looks bright. So what if the present is a bit less than perfect?

No comments: