Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Right now I'm typing to keep from crying. I made a promise and I will prevail. I can be stronger than myself. So feel free to ignore me, and please, if you choose to continue, cut me some slack.

I'm sitting on the floor, having bread with chocolate for breakfast. Watching the leaves fall from the trees in the garden. As they swirl on their way to the grass, I wish there was a fast forward button I could press, so time could go on faster. I'm dreading the trip home. Too many hours alone with myself. Which today is less than ideal. Bus, coach, plane. At least I'll be moving around...

I don't want to go home. Most of all I don't want to back to counting days. But life is what it is, and if that's the price to pay for the amazingness that has befallen me, so be it.

This has been the best weekend ever, bar none. I could try to describe it, but there'dbe no point. There's no words to convey how much it meant to me. I am in love by the best person I've ever met. He loves me back. We have chemistry. We fit together on so many levels. And that's what counts, right? Not the days apart.

I will try to be my best. I will gaze upon the horizon and smile. Not thinking that I'm going away, but instead that I could be here and that this time together couldn't have gone better. That we gave it a go and it was a smashing success. And more days will come. With the right atitude soon Christmas will be here.

So I'm moving forward. I will put my boots on (because it sound they make on the pavement makes me feel stronger), grab my bag and go, knowing all the while that this is right. This is good. And there will be more of it :)

1 comment:

Tati said...

Awww Manatinha...[]
vais ver que vai passar num instantinho até ao Natal, é um pulinho!!!
Força! Não fiques triste...Jetzt hast du Liebe gefunden!;)Du hast so viel gewartet. Pensa nisso.