Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 - The bad

We've reached that time of the year when it's absolutely unavoidable for me to look back and reflect about all I did and didn't do. So here's the good and the bad.

Heck, let's start with the bad so we can't get it over with and end the post (hopefully) with a smile.

The bad. By end of 2008 I looked at myself in the mirror and said I'd lose weight, but instead I gained loads more. Bad, bad me. I said I start dancing again. I didn't. Not really. Feel clumsy and ackward with hideous appearance. Plus I now dance wearing sneakers. Broke my heels and I'm currently waiting for *someone* to buy me some new ones for my birthday. Also another year's gone by and I'm still single. Picture Bridget Jones in her PJs drunk and flushed singing All by myself with little umbrellas on her hair. Not exactly me. Goodness gracious, no!... But sadly heading towards it... at least bits of me.

Oh well, let's do another fresh post for the good...

No comments: