Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

I ain't gonna face no defeat*

I have the will power of a cat. It's sad, but there you go. Anyhow, surprisingly enough this is not a mea-culpa kinda post. I just wanna say that I'm gonna give it another go. Being the beginning of a new year and with the start of so many new things in my life, who knows...

So I'm picturing Lea Michele performing Somebody to love on Glee (ep. 5). Why? Because I'm three years-old... or Cathy, whichever's less embarassing! I'll keep that image fresh in my brain and say to myself That's your goal! To sing and dance and look good in that outfit. Yes, I just said this. Call me shallow all you like. I need to do this. I need to have it all. For me. Because I know I can pull it off if I just put my mind to it. So get set...

*Somebody to love, Queen

No comments: