Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I try to be my best*

- Thank you.
- For what?
- For reminding me I'm not special.**

So here's the down side of being in a clan. You have to fight your hardest to keep up. It's not just a matter of staying afloat. It's the struggle to not being labelled as a sheep. One of many. Because here we're all a herd of special people. Loads of them come from acting schools, others have been dancing for over ten years, others master their voices at will. And then you think what the hell am I doing here? I do all of these thing but I don't excel at any of them. It's freaking panic-ville.

Of course, it also makes this a much more interesting game. You have to keep your head in the game and never lose your cool (God, I'm speaking HSM... Lord, strike me now!). To one with such low self-esteem it's quite a challenge. Although I keep hearing the words advanced class, so I must be doing something right to be here. Hope and perseverance people - that's all it takes right now...

*Dollhouse
**Nine

No comments: