Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Love actually - Total agony

Daniel: So, what's the problem, Samuel? Is it just Mum or is it something else, huh? Maybe school? Are you being bullied? Or is it something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?
Sam: You really want to know?
Daniel: I really want to know.
Sam: Even though you won't be able to help?
Daniel: Even if that's the case, yeah.
Sam:Oh, well... truth is, actually... I'm in love.
Daniel: Sorry?
Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time and I am, but the truth is I'm in love. I was before she died, there's nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No...
Daniel: Ah, well...Oh, well... I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Because I... thought it'd be something worse.
Sam: Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Er... no, you're right. Total agony.

Não consigo evitar este momento do filme. Aliás, citações deste filme são mais que muitas. Com o tempo muitas delas caberão no blog (por agora não coloco já todas, não quero inundar o "mercado"). Este filme é do mais quotable que há!...

3 comments:

marina said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh....so sweet....esse filme...tá muito lá...remind me not to see it in the next days...LOL

:) *********

sancie said...

OOOOhhhhhhh, eu adoro essa parte. o puto é amoroso e o sotaque do Liam Neeson é qualquer coisa de transcendente!!!

:D

sahara said...

kids know it best ;)

o puto é um amor ... e o liam, ai o liam... espera como é que disse a sancie? transcendente, é isso :D ^^ hihi

parece-me que ninguem se iria queixar se pusesses mais quotes ;P

beijo grande*