Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Friends - último episódio

[Scene: Ross's apartment. Ross enters and checks his messages.]

Rachel: (on the answering machine) Ross, hi. It's me. I just got back on the plane. And I just feel awful. That is so not how I wanted things to end with us. It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you, and all of a sudden you're there and saying these things... And... And now I'm just sitting here and thinking of all the stuff I should have said, and I didn't. I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too. Because of course I do. I love you. I love you. I love you. What am I doing? I love you! Oh, I've gotta see you. I've gotta get off this plane.

Ross: Oh my God!

Rachel: (on the answering machine) Excuse me?

Air stewardess: (on the answering machine) Miss? Please, sit down!

Rachel: (on the answering machine) I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane, okay? I need to tell someone that I love love them.

Air stewardess: (on the answering machine) Miss, I can't let you off the plane.

Ross: Let her off the plane!

Air stewardess: (on the answering machine) I am afraid you are gonna have to take a seat.

Rachel: (on the answering machine) Oh, please, miss, you don't understand!

Ross: Try to understand!

Rachel: (on the answering machine) Oh, come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off...

(The message is finished. Ross jumps over to the answering machine.)

Ross: No! No! Oh my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?

Rachel: I got off the plane.

Ross: You got off the plane.

(He walks over and kisses her.)

[e só à terceira vez é que dei com yellow ledbetter! - também, nem tinha parte vocal, digamos que não era fácil!]

1 comment:

marina said...

isso é porque não ainda não estavas devidamente pearl jamada. quando isso acontece, dás logo com todos os acordes à primeira!

*********************

"Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave. But I see them round the front way. Yeah. And I know, and I know. I don't wanna stay at all. I don't wanna stay...no no no..." [solo de guitarra do mike]

e só de pensar que nós estávamos lá. nunca me custou tantou ouvir esta música, porque sabia que era a última...

***************************